Monday, November 05, 2007



ahah found this video clip on youtube and thought it was rather.. ermmm well innovative? haha talking about singapore's policy of moving towards a knowledge based economy and encouraging people to be more innovative. i guess st nicks girls really do make the mark!



another video found. this is one of the best quality! not shaky, its clear and steady! woah! anyway i realised sports day was months ago..a haha! All of us totally lost track of time doing our O levels. I thought this month was october and rachel ng thought 15 nov has passed and threw a carton of drink away which states that the expiry date is 15 nov! haha kept me laughing for a few minutes. anyway the cheer routine is quite nicee! but mr imran (that man in black jacket) well... (: haha I suppose he was trying quite hard, quite hard to act as rain. He seems to be lacking some rhythm sense..

AND i was trying hard to look for enid enid enid in the cheer routine! where are you eneeeedddd! ahhaha.

OUR LAST HORRRRRRRRIBLE PAPER IS FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! just a brief summary, all other papers were okay except physics and biology and history. well at least for me. BUT i shant brood about it! :D im gonna enjoy myself and pack my room which is piled up with mountains of paper. St yanzhus. Numerous St Yanzhus. Talking about slacking, i have been addicted watching cartoon movies thanks to audrey shih! haha maybe its also partly due to my kiddiness. I just watched barbie: fairy topia! such cartoons are really lighthearted and sweeet! and they make me happy (: if only the world we live in is so colourful and cute. I SHALL WATCH MORE CARTOON MOVIES SOON!


having nightmare pimple breakout. all biology's and ss's fault >: (

last random comment: IM EXCITED ABOUT GRAD NIGHT! (without my oooglie pimples)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home